Commercial Gas Appliance Servicing
Commercial Gas Appliance Servicing Includes
- Fully qualified gas safe registered engineer
- All traveling time up to visit
- Full service of gas appliance to manufacturers requirements
- Lubricants & Sundries
- Flue performance checks
- Computerized combustion analysis report
- Printed appliance efficiency report
- Fault identification
- Free repair cost estimate
- Planned maintenance advice
- Gas safety report including installation gas soundness (tightness) check where necessary
What our customers say.
Called on Monday and seen first thing Tuesday morning by polite, courteous and helpful engineer. All my questions were answered honestly and explained in a really straightforward way. It sounds silly but I really liked the service stickers left on the boiler, the emailed invoice and the follow-up information. Thank you!