Update: Friday 25th September 2020.
The health & wellbeing of our customers, our staff and the general public is taken seriously.
Following the latest government advice, we continue to carry out planned non-essential work where any risk of transmission to or from our work force can be managed effectively & the risk itself is low enough for us to feel we are able to maintain the safety standards we adopt generally.
We are still accepting & attending essential & non-essential calls and replacing boilers where the risks* can be managed effectively. Further information on how our customers can assist our engineers in managing the risks is below and we are happy to give more advice on this by telephone or email.
If you would like to discuss rescheduling options or you would like more information on our risk assessment methods, please use our contact form HERE or call 01732-885882 & ask to speak with Danny Tickner.
Your patience and support are greatly appreciated, as we work through this ever evolving situation.
* We can attend calls only where:
- Occupiers are not in a high risk category
- Occupiers are not self isolating
- Occupiers are not showing any symptoms of Coronavirus
- A minimum of 2mtrs can be achieved and maintained between our engineer and the occupier for the duration of our visit
For more information on the Corona Virus in Kent, UK please visit the Government website